- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 2001
- Boston University
- B.A. - 1997
Bill’s practice includes real estate transactions and corporate and business law. He assists clients with entity organization, financing, property acquisitions and sales, and property tax assessment appeals. Bill represents landlords and tenants in retail and office lease transactions throughout the United States. He also counsels both public and private entities in the use of real estate incentives and economic development tools. He has worked on several of the most complex, high-profile real estate development projects in the St. Louis region.
Bill is a problem solver, and he is committed to helping clients reach business-oriented, efficient solutions to the issues and challenges that can quickly arise in any business transaction.
Bill grew up in the City of St. Louis and currently resides in Soulard with his wife and daughter. He served as President of the Soulard Restoration Group, and he is currently a Commissioner for the Soulard Special Business District.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- American Bar Association
- Super Lawyers, Missouri & Kansas Rising Star
- Soulard Restoration Group, Inc., Director, 2015 to 2018
- Soulard Restoration Group, Inc., President, 2016 to 2017
- Soulard Special Business District, Commissioner, 2015 to 2018
- Presenter, Green Development and Green Leasing, Sterling Education CLE, 2010
- Presenter, Leases: An Ounce of Prevention, Sterling Education CLE, 2011
- Presenter, Leases: Landlord Remedies, Sterling Education CLE, 2014
- Missouri Contributor, West’s Bankruptcy Exemption Manual, 2005 to 2018