Lynn G. CareyShareholder/Principal
- Email Lynn G. Carey ›
LYNN G. CAREY, born St. Louis, Missouri, October 31, 1953; admitted to bar, 1981, Missouri and Illinois. Mr. Carey is an experienced real estate and business lawyer, with extensive experience in the areas of real estate development, real estate transactions, tax increment financing, zoning and taxation.
- University of Missouri-Columbia (B.S.P.A. summa cum laude, 1976; J.D. 1980)
- New York University (LL.M. in Taxation, 1982). Beta Gamma Sigma
- Order of the Coif.
- Missouri Law Review, 1978-1980.
- Law Clerk to Judge James R. Reinhard, Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, 1980-1981
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning