Experience Makes a Difference
Skilled attorneys in business, real estate and litigation
Stone, Leyton & Gershman, A Professional Corporation delivers practical and seasoned advice to our clients. Founded in 1988, our firm represents businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals in several practice areas, including real estate, litigation, business law, bankruptcy, and estate planning. Our attorneys have strong academic backgrounds and years of diverse experience helping clients understand and solve complex legal issues.
An established law firm with a strong reputation
Every Stone, Leyton & Gershman client can trust they will be represented by:
- Careful strategists — For nearly three decades, we have taken numerous cases, transactions and development projects from start to finish. Accordingly, we can anticipate potential pitfalls and shape our strategy to ensure long-term satisfaction rather than a quick fix.
- Established advocates — Our attorneys have successfully represented a long list of companies and individuals inside and outside the St. Louis area. Nine of our principals have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Responsive counselors — Well-informed clients are crucial to effective legal representation. Stone, Leyton & Gershman lawyers don’t dictate to the people and companies we serve; we arm them with the knowledge they need to protect their interests. We are dedicated to keeping you fully informed by answering all questions in a thorough, understandable manner.
Many Stone, Leyton & Gershman attorneys formerly worked at large law firms and appreciate the ability to work on high-level matters in an entrepreneurial environment that encourages personal service.
Practical advice for a wide range of legal challenges
Our firm assists individuals, institutions and companies with a variety of legal concerns, including:
- Real estate — Stone, Leyton & Gershman provides knowledgeable counsel for a complete range of real estate issues including development, financing, zoning, transactions and eminent domain.
- Business law — We counsel growing and established businesses regarding corporate structure, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, ownership disputes and other aspects of business law.
- Civil litigation — Our trial attorneys have more than 80 years of combined civil litigation experience in state and federal courts throughout the United States.
- Personal injury — We take an aggressive approach that delivers strong results for personal injury victims, whether the result of a motor vehicle accident, medical malpractice, or some other form of negligence.
- Bankruptcy, restructuring and creditors’ rights — Firm lawyers represent creditors, debtors, trustees, and examiners in bankruptcy and related proceedings. We regularly counsel businesses and individuals on the intricacies and practicalities of insolvency, asset recovery and protection.
- Government relations — Our government relations group provides keen insight into the workings of local, state and federal government policies and practices to help clients effectively navigate government-related obstacles and opportunities.
- Estate planning — We provide sophisticated estate planning for individuals in Missouri and Illinois, including the development of long-term strategies to preserve and protect assets for future generations.
Stone, Leyton & Gershman delivers sophisticated, responsive and efficient attention to each and every matter presented.
Stone, Leyton & Gershman, A Professional Corporation represents clients in a wide range of business and litigation matters. To schedule a meeting at our office in Clayton, Missouri, call (314) 721-7011 or contact us online.